|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor. You will be working in Enniskillen.
Monday - Friday
Day rate - £250 per day via umbrella
- QS with measurement, cost control and valuation of complex subcontractor works experience to:
- Undertake Valuation of subcontractors works for the rectification of fire stopping, fire dampers and associated works. This will involve a forensic look back and current valuation of the on-going works to establish
- Classification of work types
- Classification of liabilities (liaising with Dispute Commercial Manager)
- Valuation of work to ensure value for money
- On site measurement and spot check of satisfactory completion liaising with technical professionals
- Cross checking time sheets, materials invoices, productivity The valuations and subsequent final account valuation of works will comprise part of a Claim under the PFI Interface Agreement. As a result there will need to be a focus on supporting evidence, value for money and comply with obligation to mitigate costs and impact of the Defect.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available