Leasehold Customer Service
|Job Title:||Leasehold Customer Service|
|Salary:||£14.58 - 14.58 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Leasehold Customer Service. You will be working in Borehamwood.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £14.58ph
Ensuring there is accurate, consistent, timely and transparent reporting and accounting of service charges for all residents, across all tenures, in compliance with legislation, agreements and best practice.
- Handle service charge enquiries from residents and internal staff
- Work with your managers to answer escalated customer complaints
- Work closely with the analysts prior to service charge estimates and actuals are sent to ensure accuracy
- Investigate and where necessary make service charge adjustments in ERP
- Participate and contribute to projects relating service charges
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy of service charges
- Ensure emails sent to the service charge mailbox are responded to accurately in a timely manner
- Ensure all enquiries from residents are acknowledged
- When necessary attend face to face meetings with residents to resolve disputes
- Support the rent team with any service charge queries, including those from local authorities
- Ability to adapt and manage change in a challenging environment.
- Ensure compliance with the organisation’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy and relevant legislation.
- Ensure compliance with and promotion of the organisation’s Health & Safety policy and legislation.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Service Delivery Co-ordinator - Nottingham
Salary: £10.65 - 10.65 per hour
Payroll & Pension Service Manager-Gloucestershire
Salary: £26.35 - 26.35 per hour
Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £14.84 - 14.84 per hour
Service Development and Support Officer - Barnsley
Salary: £16 per hour
Benefits, Taxation and Income Officer - Barnsley
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour