Service Development and Support Officer - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Service Development and Support Officer - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Service Development and Support Officer – Barnsley (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Monitor performance of the service through developing and maintain systems including complex data analysis and undertaking audits.
- To develop, maintain and analyse bespoke systems and databases to ensure that the service is effectively functioning and monitored, using key statistics and performance measures
- To liaise with Software providers as appropriate in accordance with BMBC policies and procedures to implement any additional or bespoke reporting requirements
- To undertake visits to verify performance and provide general and specialist support on a targeted basis
- Pre-populate the data requirements of the Self Evaluation Framework (SEF) to ensure the service is able to meet statutory and legislative requirements and inspection frameworks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to data collection, analysis and information sharing protocols
- To produce comprehensive statistical reports as required by the service, manipulating data, adding formulas, cross tabulating and developing pivot tables and other analytical tools as required to present management information to managers, multi agency partners and stakeholders as required
- To provide support to the service on the utilisation of financial and activity related monitoring information for reports, presentations and management returns
- Assist with financial planning and monitoring.
- Assist with procurement systems and processes.
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees, and members of the public ensuring information and communication links are maintained.
- To undertake audits of appropriate applications of corporate systems and processes in relation to identifying variances and breaches and taking appropriate action to prevent misuse of funds and information if suspected, in accordance with BMBC Financial and information sharing regulations
- To undertake relevant ordering, preparing re-charges and journals
- To co-ordinate and facilitate workshops, training and information sessions as required, disseminating information to relevant parties through appropriate communication routes. This may involve delivery of one to one or group training sessions.
- Interrogating corporate systems to provide information and supporting evidence in relation to referrals to the caseload allocation panel to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and vulnerable families.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Traded Service Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26.31 - 26.31 per hour
Finance Analyst - Barnsley
Salary: £14.61 - 14.61 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21 per hour
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Payroll Processing and Control Officer - Romford
Salary: £22 per hour