Service Facilitator - Islington
|Job Title:||Service Facilitator - Islington|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Service Facilitator – Islington (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- Ensuring our workforce is representative of the people we work on behalf of, our residents Creating equitable working environments and diverse teams
- Understanding our residents in order to design and deliver services that help tackle inequality and improve life chances for our residents
- Getting to know people and their differences
- Interpreting issues and concerns from a cultural perspective and address situations or problems from the points-of-view of multiple cultures
- Supporting people with long-term health conditions and/or disabilities Recognising the value of flexible working to support staff where possible.
- To efficiently and effectively offer Management and Leadership support to a Team of dynamic Housing Repairs Co-Ordinators.
- Provide full administrative duties and maintain accurate performance, contract management and budgetary monitoring systems as directed.
- To assist in and maintain records relating to the monitoring of performance across the service and produce collated and analysed reports accordingly.
- Act as a point of contact for a wide demographic including clients, stakeholders, colleagues, residents and partners.
- To set-up and maintain a comprehensive and accessible library of information for all areas of the service delivery and additional projects.
- To ensure that escalated events or incidence are brought to the Head of Repairs attention in an efficient and solution-driven manner.
- Responsible for collating and presenting performance data, and compiling presenting the analysed findings.
- Responsible for overseeing and compiling all findings for the Customer feedback survey.
- Maintain proper records and provide information in respect of quality and service related issues. Deal with administering correspondence, and collate details for responses to members, ombudsman and other enquiries, including telephone management.
- Provide administrative support to meetings including Minute taking and circulation as required. Establish and maintain excellent lines of communication with partners, internal and external customers in the interests of ease of information exchange and resolution of problems.
- To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons / vulnerable adults in your care and those who you come into contact with.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
- To provide line managerial responsibility for up to 7 Housing Repairs Co-ordinators for supervision and appraisals. Overall responsibility for the day to day management of Housing Repairs Services. This includes the organisation of working arrangements, the adequate provision of equipment and materials and all relevant matters, associated absence monitoring, conduct and discipline of staff within the section.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Controller - Barnsley
Salary: £12.88 - 12.88 per hour
Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £10.57 - 10.57 per hour
West Lancashire Borough Council - Senior Planning Officer
Salary: £21 per hour
Admin Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour