Service Manager - Adult Services - Essex (Permanent)
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Adult Services - Essex (Permanent)|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Service Manager - Adult Services – Essex (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Service Manager to work within the Adult Services in Essex.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic leadership across the south quadrant to ensure delivery of best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults, enabling them to live healthily, independently safely.
- Develop and lead effective local approaches to integrated working with delivery partners and external agencies which achieve successful delivery of targeted services. Hold responsibility for delivering change within complex environments to promote and implement new ways of working.
- Implement the Social Care objectives which support the wider aims of supporting adults to age well, measuring success through operational impact.
- Work collaboratively with external operational stakeholders and partnerships to develop innovative approaches through maximising potential opportunities for an integrated approach.
- Work collaboratively with statutory and non-statutory/voluntary agencies ensuring a joined-up approach which facilitates the authorisation and purchasing of appropriate services.
- Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy and guidance in line with legislative and organisational standards within the Care Act 2015
- Responsible for the delivery of services within the agreed budget, highlighting risks and issues and non-compliance to agreed contract standards.
- Work collaboratively with Commissioners, external partners and stakeholders to ensure quality solutions meet customer needs / outcomes and use resources effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Evidence of continuing professional development and demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards e.g. professional capability framework, knowledge and skills statement. Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a registered social worker or equivalent role.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and stakeholders, demonstrating breadth of thinking across social care, health, the wider council and system as a whole.
- Significant experience within a social care or health environment, deep understanding of current social care issues and implications for delivery at local level.
- Strong leadership and behavioural skills with the ability to focus on results forging a highly performing and motivated team from diverse backgrounds to achieve objectives.
Salary is £57,575 - £65,650
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ethan Leuii on EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available