Service Manager - Childrens Services – North West of England
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Service Manager to work within the Children Services within a North West of England Authority
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Manage 7 team managers over MASH, EDT and locality service which manages children in need, child protection and looked after children cases.
- The role will also have responsibility for chairing and agreeing decisions at legal gateway which decides whether children should become looked after.
- The role will be responsible for overseeing all the performance of the teams.
- Overseeing and agreeing placement budgets for children in care and agreeing placements.
- Together with another service manager the role would have overall responsibility for a combination of CIN cases, cp cases and looked after children.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience of Service Manager Level
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £400 per day
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134