Service Manager - Fostering, Adoption and Residential Service
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Fostering, Adoption and Residential Service|
|Salary:||£46.53 - 46.53 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Service Manager - Fostering, Adoption and Residential Service to work with one of our clients based in Liverpool. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate up to £46.53ph
- To ensure the Council meets its statutory obligations to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, complying with legislation, statutory guidance, policy and procedures and relevant frameworks.
- To provide professional and managerial leadership ensuring a high standard of service delivery in line with the vision and values of the City Council.
- Initiate and develop strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Model inclusive practice in relation to identity and diversity, challenging any issues of concern.
- Visibly promote and demonstrate a strong commitment to equality and non-discriminatory practice in all areas of the service and wider business.
- Deliver a performance driven culture through the development of service excellence, people planning and financial and budget management. Ensuring continuous improvement, value for money and best value are delivered.
- Develop staff performance and set appropriate target levels of service. Create a positive learning and working environment through delegation, mentoring and coaching of staff and through the identification of training and development needs.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available