Service Manager - Safeguarding and Support
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Safeguarding and Support|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Service Manager - Safeguarding and Support to work with one of our clients based in Haringey. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate negotiable based on experience
- The post holder has line management responsibility for a Social Work area where there is line management responsibility for Practice Managers, Senior Practitioners, Social Workers, Information Sharing Researchers and Administrators.
- To be responsible for effective management of Team Managers and other practice staff as required and to provide accountability for the delivery of services to children, young people and their families.
- Ensures that there is effective management of child care services, including judgement of risk to individual families and children, within the Service and across agencies. This may on occasion include managing staff in different locations.
- To manage staff from other disciplines and agencies as may be required as part of delivering multi-disciplinary services
- To manage, develop and continuously review services for the client group in partnership with others, in order to promote the provision of good quality, best value services for local residents.
- To ensure that all staff and managers receive regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision and performance appraisal according to departmental and council policy and guidance
- Ensures that the high quality of work is maintained as a uniformly high standard and that team members’ expertise and special skills are developed (through the use of supervision, appraisal and standard setting).
- To identify staff learning and developments needs and ensure high standards of professional practice are achieved through systematic individual and team development programmes
- To be responsible where appropriate for the recruitment, selection, appointment, induction and probationary assessment of new staff, in accordance and council policy and procedures
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available