Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire
|Job Title:||Service Support Assistant - Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£10.57 - 10.57 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Service Support Assistant – Leicestershire
Salary: £ 10.57 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
- To provide and support efficient and effective database support, referral process and a clerical family response, including database entry tasks to a very high standard within Children and Family services.
- To apply safeguarding checks to day to day tasks, reading, analysing and highlighting concerns with staff, referrers and families, as directed by a team leader or manager.
- To undertake basic checks with referrers and families, and data quality activities to support the programmes as directed by a team leader or manager from within the service areas.
- It is vital to the future of the department that the post holder is flexible in taking on additional tasks, willing to offer help to employees and treats co-operation and support for colleagues as a top priority.
- To ensure confidential matters are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Complete tasks (case notes, episodes, uploading documents, sending correspondence, etc.) on various information management systems within the timescales given and to a high standard, following agreed practices and procedures within service areas.
- When directed, contact parents/carers, referrers and other agencies for the purpose of clarifying or seeking additional information.
- Receive visitors and respond to and screen telephone calls, emails and other enquiries to provide a high level of customer care.
- Undertake tasks to improve data quality in key systems, identify duplicate records, take responsibility for the assignment of unique client reference numbers for all referrals and notify these to manager’s, suggest actions to be taken to remedy specific issues. Participate and support the software champion role within the service areas across C&FS
- Produce letters, reports, emails, minutes, spreadsheets and presentations etc. using a variety of software packages to a professional standard, maintaining diaries, making appointments and arranging meetings as required.
- Organise, attend and take notes or minutes at meetings, including: Preparation and circulation of agendas and minutes. Booking of travel, venue, catering requirements and minibus hire/log.
- To manage and co-ordinate a busy workload of incoming and outgoing correspondence and mail, taking appropriate action to record, track, progress and prioritise work, using own initiative as required to resolve non-complex queries and problems.
- Maintain and develop additional systems to support the tracking of workload into the team supporting the team to meet turnaround times and customer service standards. This may include developing and maintaining spreadsheets and other IT based applications.
- Produce basic statistics relating to service outputs on a monthly basis, making use of system reporting functions and other IT applications. Present managers with brief statistical information on a regular basis as required.
- To use I-procurement to maintain adequate supplies of stationery, forms etc. and to process orders for goods required and check deliveries, including storage of consumables.
- When required, provide cover for duty lines, taking messages and updating logs, and ensuring messages and information are passed on to the most appropriate person.
- Maintain and operate filing, bring forward documentation collation and progress monitoring systems to support audit/inspection requirements.
- To maintain and further develop a variety of manual and computerised record keeping systems relating to families. Monitor staff sickness absence, leave returns, mileage etc. and maintain a resource library.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Traded Service Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26.31 - 26.31 per hour
Customer Service - Taunton
Salary: £13 per hour
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Business Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £22 per hour
Finance Assistant - Ilford
Salary: £15 per hour