Services Manager - Young Person Semi-Independent Care
|Job Title:||Services Manager - Young Person Semi-Independent Care|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Services Manager – Young Person Semi-Independent Care
East London Based
Up to £45k per annum
Duties of the role:
To work with and in some cases deputise for the Head of Operations to assist and in some instances lead on the day-to-day operation of the company, which will require the post holder to play a leading role in the day to day operational matters: managing rotas, supervising staff, liaising with local authorities, monitoring contracts, preparing work plans, meeting with social workers and assisting the YP’s with the transition from semi-independent care to independence. A key part of your role will be to plan and monitor the work of the keyworkers, you will be assisted in this task by a Senior keyworker. You will also be required to be a member of the on-call rota team.
Responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the service:
- That the practice of the service does not place in jeopardy its Statement of Purpose and Function in relation to breaches of relevant legislations / regulations and is consistent with National Minimum Requirements
- To lead the Key working staff ensuring that safe and appropriate care practices are maintained so that there is accountability for the operational management of the service on a day-to-day basis, across all working shifts
- To be the lead representative of TLC at all times in a manner that ensures appropriate personal and professional conduct
- To ensure that the safety and welfare of young people placed at TLC are not at risk of significant harm
- To lead and develop a staff team that offers a quality care & personal development service under pinned by the `best value` principles
- To develop an evidenced based working ethos with the staff team that demonstrates competence in all aspects of young people’s residential services.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Billy via email BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available