Sheffield- Application Support Officer
|Job Title:||Sheffield- Application Support Officer|
|Salary:||£10.41 - 10.41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Sheffield – Application Support Officer
Location: Moorfoot Building, Sheffield, S1 4PL
Contract: three-month contract with further extensions
Hours: Full Time – Monday – Friday – 9-5
Payrate: £10.41 an hour
We are looking for someone to join our Legal Practice Management Team on a temporary basis to provide additional capacity as we look to transfer from one case management system to another.
Work will include data input/template creation, workflow creation, system testing and training/user support.
Experience in any of the following areas would be beneficial.
• The Civica Legal Web System (iCasework) or a similar legal system
• Creation and administration of value lists used within the system
• Managing Correspondence templates
• HTML editing
• Merging documents from multiple sources
• Creating Bundle Structures
• Importing data from other systems
• Maintaining case contacts
• Building and Maintaining Service Menus and Team structures within an application
• Managing time recording settings within an application
Nominally the work base is Moorfoot, but the vast majority of work will be done remotely from home.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available