4Recruitment Services are seeking a Site Manager (Housing and Planning) to work within Stoke on Trent.
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Shift: Ongoing until April 2019
Pay Rate: £16.00 - £21.00 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised Site Manager with at least 5 years minimum Housing & Planning Experience?
Are you looking to join an organisation built on innovation and experience, with a 13-year track record of progressing professional careers and making a positive difference to people's lives?
What you will be doing -
With responsibility for the supervision of a number of subcontractors, the Site Manager will ensure all site personnel carry out their designated tasks efficiently and effectively to enable the contract to be completed as per programme, in abeyance to quality plans, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the Client or the general public. The desirable candidate will have a strong background in notifiable housing maintenance planned works. The planned works will include window/door replacements, roofing replacement, pointing, kitchen and bathroom installation.
The purpose of this job role is to manage the operational resources (people and physical assets) in order to implement the plan for the assigned project safely, on time and to the required quality, whilst maintaining customers satisfaction and gross profit.
Who you are -
- Demonstrate knowledge, expertise and experience in managing social housing projects, refurbishment, planned major & minor works ranging from £10k to £1.5m, repairs and maintenance, 5 years minimum experience in delivering projects of this nature are required.
- Good all-round Knowledge of Construction Management, Planning & Programming techniques.
- Detailed, working knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation and D.M requirements relating to building construction and project delivery.
- Ability to lead by example, manage and motivate work teams and work in a demonstrably professional manner
- Understanding of Budgets, valuations and costs to ensure projects are delivered within budget
- Understanding of Contractual requirements and documentation required to manage in accordance with JCT and NEC type contracts.
What You will need -
- Relevant competency qualification i.e. NVQ level 3 or 4 or a extensive experience managing CDM projects.
- Have a current CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme qualification.
- A management level CSCS card
- Scaffold 3-day inspection and system scaffold awareness to enable the inspection of traditional and system scaffolding
- A Temporary works coordinator qualification
- A First aid emergency or full qualification is required
- Fire Marshall
- Duty to Manage Asbestos & Asbestos Awareness
- Manual handling & A good general knowledge of Housing Maintenance and multi-disciplined project delivery
What we offer -
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews. When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme).
If you are a Site Manager and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.