Residential Site Manager - Housing Management Services - South East London
|Job Title:||Residential Site Manager - Housing Management Services - South East London|
|Location:||Kensington & Chelsea|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Site Manager – Neighbourhood Housing Management Services – South East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Site Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for a Site Manager to work in a busy Neighbourhood Housing Management Services in and around the South East London area.
Pay Rates: £17.21 - £21.14 Per Hour
What the roles of a Site Manager Involves: (Full Details Available)
- The post holder will deliver and develop a high-quality neighbourhood based housing management service to the residents of a local Travellers site.
- The role will also be key in the co-ordination of Council’s services and any necessary legal recourse related to unauthorised or illegal activities on the site.
- Responsible for signing up and all new licence holders ensuring that they have all the necessary information to be able to pay their rent, understand their responsibilities as a resident and know how to contact the site manager.
- To be first point of contact for all residents on Site and ensure that residents are aware of all the services available to them, including services that sit outside of Housing Management.
- To be actively involved in all estate management and community development matters including the promotion and operation of customer care practices. To provide a tenancy and estate management service to residents to develop good relationships with residents.
- Carry out regular Estate inspections, identifying and reporting on maintenance repairs, Health & Safety issues, and making recommendations on environmental improvements. Identify and issue work orders to resolve urgent problems, i.e. broken glass, abandoned cars, fire hazards, waste collections issues, litter picking, fly tipping etcetera. Chase up outstanding repairs and keep residents updated on progress.
- Identify and consult on Estate improvements with planned maintenance teams. This may involve seeking quotations of work and project management in conjunction with relevant teams within Property Services.
- Monitor the day to day cleaning contract and carry out regular inspections and contact to ensure a high quality of service and address issues or concerns where required.
- Liaise with the local police teams and the ASB Manager regarding criminal activity and anti-social behaviour on the site.
- Assist and support the Resident Engagement Team in resident consultation and involvement on the site.
- To be actively involved in all aspects of ensuring the Licence conditions are met. Where there are issues investigate and resolve any issues relating to licence assignment, succession and abandonment including serving of relevant notices.
- To update the CRM system when action is taken and maintain data in respect of licences and site management.
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Experience of working in or collaborating with local government or other large multi-functional organisations in the public, private or voluntary sectors
- Understanding of the political, housing, social and welfare issues of the Gypsy & Traveller community
- Knowledge of Housing legislation and other landlord related obligations as set out in relevant legislation and best practice
- Demonstrable experience of managing ASB matters for residents or addressing ASB on an estate when working in a role that represents a social housing landlord role.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Site Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Assistant - Enfield
Salary: £15 per hour
Private Housing Standards Officer
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £19.01 - 19.01 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Barry
Salary: £20 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Sheffield
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer - West Berkshire
Salary: Umbrella Rate