Social Care Assistant- Adult Services
|Job Title:||Social Care Assistant- Adult Services|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Social Care Assistant- Adult Services- East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Social Care Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for a Social Care Assistant to work within the Adult Services in and around the Redbridge area.
Pay Rate: £15.00 – £18.69 per hour.
Social Care Assistant Job Purpose: Social Care Assistant Job Description Available
To assist the Council and Trust fulfil its duties and responsibilities in relation to The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding and all other appropriate legislation.
Fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this post is the ability to respond flexibly, positively and successfully to the ever-changing pressures which an integrated Health and Social Care service will face.
- Undertake holistic person centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act.
- Provide a person-centred service which focuses on asset based interventions to enable people to optimise and maximise their abilities, by using strengths based approach.
- Assess for minor pieces of equipment and adaptations which will support the person to remain independent.
- Support people to maintain their independence within their homes by utilising support in the local community and the persons personal networks
- To support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
- Ensure Information and Advice, Assessments, support planning and reviews are undertaken within the principles of the Care Act 2014.
- Provide early Interventions to prevent long term needs and to promote independence and choice.
- GCSE English or equivalent level of competency.
- Evidence of continuing development and understanding of health and social care issues
- NVQ 3 (of relevant field) or Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – or substantial experience.
- Completed or willingness to complete trusted assessor training
- Enhanced DBS check
- Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Social Care Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available