Social Care Worker- Adults - Knowsley
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Care Worker to work within a Residential Unit dealing with Adults with varying needs based within the Knowsley area.
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 1 year’s recent experience of working with Adult & Older People in a residential setting. We are seeking a skilled and motivated individual to work within a challenging yet rewarding role for our client based in the Knowsley area.
- To support the delivery of agreed plans of care ensuring that service users are supported safely, and individual needs and service targets are met. The quality and standard of care must meet CQC fundamental standards.
- To support clients with their personal care as determined within their individual care plan. Personal care can include supporting service users undertake activities such as dressing, washing, bathing or shaving, toileting, getting in or out of bed, eating, drinking, taking medication and communicating.
- Postholders are required to be involved in monitoring the progress of service users, being mindful of triggers for challenging behaviour, seizures and acting appropriately in line with agreed guidelines and to highlight any changes in an individual’s behaviour to the manager so that the support plans can be updated.
- To provide support for individuals who may regularly place emotional demands on the jobholder; and raising significant issues to the manager.
- The activities and support undertaken by care workers should have a direct impact on the positive well-being of individuals. Therefore, postholders will work with senior officers to ensure that activities motivate and interest service users and provide a positive experience. As such they will contribute to the planning of daily activities and risk assessments.
• Competitive rates
• An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
• Training opportunities and professional development
• Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Nursing & Medical Professionals and Qualified Social Workers.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.