Qualified Social Workers for 3 Teams | Children & Families | Swindon
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children & Families Team based within Swindon. The Successful Social Workers will be required to work within 3 locality teams on a long project and have a minimum of 3 years recent Social Work experience.
The successful Social Worker will have:
- Required a good working knowledge of legislation and expectations in safeguarding children and care planning (SMART Objectives) to meet identified needs. The caseload will be children in need, children subject to protection plans, care proceedings and LAC children.
- Experience writing excellent reports including court evidence.
- Excellent time management skills to manage a generic caseload to be able to safeguard the children and meet the performance requirements.
- To demonstrate excellent skills in engaging with children and young people from 0-18 years, with variety of tools to enable them to assess their lived experience and make informed decisions regarding their care.
- Experience Assessing situations, including being able to analyse information to make evidenced based decisions.
What you will have:
- 37 hours per week
- Free on-site parking
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Business mileage can be claimed at 45p per mile
- Free parking at Locality sites
- To reside locally or be willing to relocate to reside in/around Swindon during the week
- To be able to commit to the team for at least 6 months as this is a long-term basis
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £31-£35ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.