Social Worker | Adults Learning Disabilities | Gloucestershire
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Learning Disabilities/Community team based within Gloucestershire. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults Learning Disabilities/Community team.
Salary is £32-£35ph
The successful Qualified Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload of people with multiple and complex and profound learning disabilities.
- Working in partnership with other professionals devising individual care plans based on needs and risks.
- Working with vulnerable adults with making Best Interests decisions under 'The Mental Capacity Act'.
- Acting as duty officer on a Rota basis.
- Community Experience
- Conducting assessments
- Writing reports
- Conducting reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Elliot Murphy on 0208 514 9151.