Social Worker | Adults Physical Disabilities | Camden
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within an Adults Physical Disabilities team based within Camden. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults Physical Disabilities a team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload of people with multiple and complex and profound physical disabilities.
- Working in partnership with other professionals devising individual care plans based on needs and risks.
- Working with vulnerable adults with making Best Interests decisions under 'The Mental Capacity Act'.
- Acting as duty officer on a Rota basis.
- Conducting assessments
- Writing reports
- Conducting reviews
- Looking for an adults SW with experience of working with adults with long term or complex care (neuro background)
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £28 - £30ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.