Social Worker | Adults Various Teams | Manchester City Council
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within an Adults Setting for Various Teams based within Manchester City Council. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults Services team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Acting as the gateway service to those who may require longer term Learning Disabilities support.
- Short term interventions
- Devising packages of care
- Keeping accurate records
- Supervising staff as required
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £25 Per Hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.