Social Worker | Care Management | Southend (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Care Management Team based within Southend. The Successful Social Worker will need to have completed their ASYE Year.
You will need to provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
The successful Social Worker will have:
- Experience of advocating on behalf of children, families and other agencies.
- Experience of offering therapeutic assessment to children.
- Experience of planning, executing and reviewing social work practice.
- Experience of preparing and presenting case conference reports.
- Experience of reviewing care packages.
- To demonstrate maintaining key performance indicators and ensuring timeliness of report/assessments
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Need to have completed their ASYE Year
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Must be able to visit locations within the Borough easily and travel outside the borough using public transport
- Contempory knowledge of social work & their social work applications i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, behaviour management.
Salary is £Negotiable per year.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.