Social Worker | Children & Families | Manchester
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children & Families Team based within Manchester. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children & Families team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Experience of working with children and families in any setting.
- Working with high risk 'hard to reach' adolescents
- Experience of statutory work including Child Protection work.
- Essential Training on:
- Children Act
- Child Protection Work
- Direct Work with Children
- Assessment skills
- Integrated Children's System
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Fostering Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £25-£27ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Max Catherall on 020 8514 9176.