6 Qualified Social Workers | Children & Families | Swindon
We require 6 experienced Social Workers to work within a Children & Families Team based within Swindon. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children & Family team. You will go to all 4 teams within Locality's and will report to each ATM for that area when assigned cases
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Care Proceedings
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
We are looking for experienced Social Workers to work for an initial 12 weeks, focussing on Children in Need (CIN) cases. You will be required to make an assessment of needs, with a view to decide the right outcome for the child. Ability to form relationships with young children and their families are integral to this role.
You will involve Social Workers in crucial points - when children escalate into ICP's, PLO or CLA. It is vital you understand the Step-up or Step-down process as there will be stepping down or closing cases as well, so will need to be able to demonstrate an understanding of the threshold for significant harm to ensure good step up step down decision making.
- Laptop and phone provided
- Parking Permit All Areas provided
- Free parking at Locality sites
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Child Protection Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £35ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.