Social Worker | Children with Disabilities | Dorset
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities team based within Dorset. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children with Disabilities team.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload of people with multiple and complex and profound learning disabilities.
- Working in partnership with other professionals devising individual care plans based on needs and risks.
- Working with vulnerable Children with making Best Interests decisions under 'The Mental Capacity Act'.
- Acting as duty officer on a Rota basis.
- Conducting assessments
- Writing reports
- Conducting reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Experience within a Childrens with Disabilities
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £32ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.