Social Worker | Children With Disabilities | Swindon
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities team based within Swindon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children with Disabilities team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £30ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.