Social Worker | Court and Permanency | Southend (Permanent)
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Court and Permanency Team based within Southend. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Court and Permanency Team.
You will provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Risk assessment in relation to individuals, families and other groups.
- Applying knowledge and research to correctly evaluate and signpost cases.
- Multi-agency liaison to ensure cases are progressed in the best interest of the child.
- Working with Children in Need.
- Children in Need and Child Protection/ Section 47 procedures.
- Giving evidence in court proceedings highly desirable.
- Producing written court statements.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection and safeguarding
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Contempory knowledge of social work & their social work applications i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, behaviour management.
Salary is £Negotiable per year.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.