Social Worker CWD Team - Shropshire Council
|Job Title:||Social Worker CWD Team - Shropshire Council|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Social Worker (CWD Team) to work with one of our clients based in Shropshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate paying £28ph
Full time position within the Disabled Children's Team. The team works with children from 0-18 with a variety of needs. The teamwork with children under short breaks, child in need, child protection, Looked After and care proceedings.
The team is a busy team and covers the whole of Shropshire. We are looking for a candidate who has experience of working with children with additional needs and disabilities.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to the outcome of the referral
- Record interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- To ensure clear, concise, and accurate recording of work undertaken, and good electronic and paper file management is maintained. Shropshire have adopted the Integrated Children’s System as a data system for record management.
- To provide information to service users through liaison with internal and external agencies to enable service users to access relevant services, and to encourage their participation. Immediately report to the team manager or senior practitioner where issues require escalation, or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available