Qualified Social Worker - Fostering - Bradford City Council
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Fostering Team based within Bradford. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Childrens Fostering team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Completing complex assessments in the area of placements, i.e. Form F's Connected Persons/ SGO's
- Presenting work to fostering panel
- Or willing to work in the office environment alongside the permanent team
- Working in a fostering/adoption environment
- Working in the front line of children's services within the past five years
- Being able to manage their workload to meet tight deadlines
To apply for this the Social Worker must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Fostering Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Jordan Mullings on 0208 514 9132