Social Worker - FS&P - Harlow
|Job Title:||Social Worker - FS&P - Harlow|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Social Worker - FS&P - Harlow
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within the Family Support and Protection teamin Essex.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy and guidance
- Assess family functioning, providing help and support, when relationship breakdown threatens to impair the health or well-being of children at risk of abuse or neglect
- Work collaboratively, building effective working relationships with other professionals, internally and externally to help children, young people and families improve and gain control of their lives when safety or ability to participate in their community is restricted
- Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses to safeguard a child from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with children, adults and families as appropriate, including intervention when information or circumstances suggest there may be a need to remove a child from their parents or carers
- Arrange appropriate alternative care (including, where appropriate a permanent home) in collaboration with children, young people and their parents/carers where the parents/carers cannot care for them
- Accountable for making recommendations about whether a case has reached the threshold for statutory intervention
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent
- Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as Registered Social Worker
- Demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards eg Professional Capability Framework (PCF), Knowledge & Skills Statement (KSS)
- Case recording
- Demonstrate ability in the application of SW knowledge, using emotional intelligence, analytical skills and act with confidence in challenging social and family situations.
- A good working knowledge and ability to use information technology and related systems eg, Word, SW case recording systems
- Required to be mobile throughout a wide operational area including travelling around the County of Essex and beyond, transporting service users and their belongings and to be able to do so in an emergency. Driving licence and car or ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
- Required to work flexibly as required, including evenings and weekends if necessary.
Salary is £27.97
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ethan Leuii on EthanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Frontline Childrens Social Worker
Vale of Glamorgan
Salary: £28.32 - 28.32 per hour
Senior Social Worker
Salary: £32.34 - 32.34 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Team
Salary: £29.93 - 29.93 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Mental Health Team
Salary: £28 per hour
Qualified Social Worker -FAST (Assessment Team)
Salary: £37 per hour