Social Worker - LAC - Norfolk
|Job Title:||Social Worker - LAC - Norfolk|
|Salary:||£36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Social Worker - LAC – Norfolk
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children Looked After team based within Norfolk.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Locum Social Workers will be required to work independently of direct support e.g. attendance at court, child protection case conferences with arm’s length supervision of a team manager.
- Undertaking complex and high-risk cases or arrange complex or high value packages of care. In addition locum Social Workers will complete joint work with less experienced staff or other colleagues in highly complex cases involving the liberty or safety of service users.
- Experienced locum Social Workers will also provide supervision to students and support other staff with students on placement to ensure good quality placements and development of the workforce.
- Locum Social Workers will also be expected to organise and plan duty rotas as required
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience of an Assessment Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £36ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ben S on 0208 911 1085
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available