Social Worker | Looked After Children | Herefordshire
Currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker Looked After Children's services in Herefordshire. The required criteria is 2 years + post qualifying experience for Qualified Social Worker Looked After Children's services in Hereforshire.
You will have experience of:
- Working with Children in Care
- Court Work and Final Evidence
- Children to Adoption
- Advocate Meetings
- Looked After Children Reviews
You Must Be
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
-Salary range is negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.We offer.
-Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
-Training opportunities and professional development
-Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
-4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- Providing the following safeguarding statement in recruitment adverts or application details -'recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.'
- Job or role descriptions for all roles involving contact with children and / or vulnerable adults will contain reference to safeguarding responsibilities.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9146 or email
Who Cares? We Do.