Social Worker MASH - Newham Council
|Job Title:||Social Worker MASH - Newham Council|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
New opportunity with Newham Council, for an experienced Social Worker within a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team.
As a key member of the team, you are responsible for delivering excellent service to children and their families to ensure their safety and wellbeing comes first.
The role will involve taking details from members of the public and professionals, gathering accurate information from databases, and seeking consent from families for further checks. You will then be analysing the data received to make further recommendations to all authorities involved.
You are required to represent the MASH team at meetings with agencies and assist with presentations about the referral process.
We are looking for an individual with at least 2 years' post qualified experience, who can establish and maintain strong partnerships with multiagency partner colleagues in the MASH team and the wider network, to ensure risks and needs are recognised and responded to appropriately.
If you are passionate about providing support for children and their families, and you are ready to hit the ground running, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
• Complete MASH research based on local policy and procedures, to ensure that every assessment provides a good analysis of risk and protective factors.
• To be able to identify children and their families experience of social difference whilst completing MASH Research and ensure plans are purposeful in addressing the impact of those factors.
• To liaising with children and their families to conduct purposeful, planned, and focused assessments upon referral to the service.
• Analysing initial findings before appropriately progressing cases, raising concerns whilst maintaining a restorative approach to working with families.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available