Social Worker | Safeguarding Children | Coventry
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Children team based within Coventry. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Safeguarding Children team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £30ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- Providing the following safeguarding statement in recruitment adverts or application details -'recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.'
- Job or role descriptions for all roles involving contact with children and / or vulnerable adults will contain reference to safeguarding responsibilities.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 4445 or email
Who Cares? We Do.