Social Worker | Safeguarding/Court Team | Bridgwater
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding/Court Team based within Bridgwater. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Safeguarding/Court team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the ambitions to the Local Authority.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Undertaking assessment according to the framework
- Assessing and identifying levels of risks
- Implementing and formulating care plans
- Provide court statements as and when is needed
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection and safeguarding
- Experience of working within court
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary is £35 per hour.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.