Solicitor - Procurement - Solihull
|Job Title:||Solicitor - Procurement - Solihull|
|Salary:||£19.64 - 19.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Solicitor - Procurement – Solihull (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
On behalf of the Council, its Partners and Clients to undertake a wide variety of legal work concentrating mainly on land and property matters; particularly procurement and property aspects of delivering a Town Centre Re-Development.
- To provide strategic advice on the procurement strategy for appointing a development partner to assist the Council in the development of a large town centre Re-Development.
- Following adoption of the procurement strategy to provide procurement advice required to implement the strategy
- As and when required to attend Council, Cabinet, Committees or meetings and to handle legal and advisory work connected with this.
- To advise client departments on relevant land and property, highways and commercial contract and procurement matters related to the project.
- Recording time worked to charge out to clients.
- To maintain a caseload in compliance with Lexcel requirements.
- Instructing Counsel to act or appear on behalf of the Council in circumstances where the best interests of the Council so requires.
- Providing support to the Team Leader – Property and Contracts.
- Any other appropriate duties as and when required
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available