Special Projects Social Worker - Family Support Team
|Job Title:||Special Projects Social Worker - Family Support Team|
|Salary:||£370 - 400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Special Projects Social Worker - Family Support Team to work with one of our clients based in Wrexham. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Day rates of up to £400 per day
- To manage an allocated caseload, which includes the management and decision-making involved with cases, some being high complexity and/or high-risk cases. These may be related to Child protection/ Care & Support/ Deprivation of liberty /cases subject to Court action/ school attendance, providing social worker support to adults / adults at risk and children / children at risk and their families and carers.
- To undertake assessments, design care and support plans and other appropriate plans e.g. Education plans and determine the provision of external support from appropriate providers within allocated budget parameters. To work in partnership with all services to ensure best use and deployment of resources.
- To be responsible for allocated social work students/ newly qualified social workers to provide supervision, assessment of work and mentoring to support and guide to aid their practice development.
- As part of undertaking assessment of needs and developing care and support plans, the postholder will be required to identify appropriate interventions for the individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support, which will involve the setting out of the actions required from other key professionals/ colleagues (e.g. first contact advisors, family support workers, Personal assistants etc.), to undertake as part of delivering the care and support plans. The postholder will remain responsible for the work that others undertake, therefore is required to evaluate the care and support plan and the delivery of interventions to determine whether care and support plans requirements have been met, improvements for interventions needed or new revised interventions required.
- Provide expert and professional social work services to adults/children, their families and carers by undertaking outcome focused assessments to identify eligible needs, developing outcome focused care and support plans which maximise where possible independence and potential. To monitor and evaluate care and support plans and check the standards of care are as detailed within individual care and support plans and in line with local authority processes and legal requirements.
- To ensure that all assessments, planning, implementation and reviewing of caseload and decisions and practice are of the expected standards of the service, in line with timescales, established protocols, policies and procedures and comply with legislation. This includes maintaining accurate, timely and evidence case and decision making records decisions and other documents, and meeting timescales for review in accordance with the service quality assurance framework, Council procedures, Welsh Government Guidelines and legislation.
- To assess, identify, report on Adult/Child at risk in accordance with Safeguarding Procedures, including undertaking investigations, and undertake strategy discussions with the Police (if applicable)
- Alongside Team Manager/ Assistant Team Manager, required to act as independent chair of continuing health care, Care and Support meetings, adult safeguarding meetings, school attendance meetings and their review conferences, ensuring that they are accurately recorded and action clearly identified
- To promote individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support participation in assessment planning, implementation and reviewing and are offered advocacy when appropriate
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social workers - CP and Family Support team
Salary: £29.93 - 29.93 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Senior Practitioner - Family Support Team
Salary: £35 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £26.92 - 30.00 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Leaving Care Team
Salary: £35 per hour