Specialist Parent and Youth Support Practitioner
|Job Title:||Specialist Parent and Youth Support Practitioner|
|Salary:||£19 - 24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Specialist Parent and Youth Support Practitioner to work with one of our clients based in Hackney. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying between £19 - £24ph
The Specialist Parent and Youth Support Practitioner is responsible and accountable for the planning, delivery and evaluation of high quality individualised support for parents and young people.
This requires effective liaison and partnership working across a wide range of stakeholders, including but not limited to: Service Users, Children’s Social Care, Health, Education, Youth Justice and the voluntary, community and private sectors
- Actively consider new and innovative ways of doing things; recognising and promoting the positive benefit of change to improve services
- Contribute to the development of participative youth programmes, personalised support and progression pathways that enable children and young people to manage transitions and improve their outcomes.
- Actively contribute to the planning and delivery of innovative programmes of open access and targeted youth work, which meets the needs of children, young people and families;
- Actively contribute to the planning and delivery of innovative interventions aimed at supporting young people on the edge of care and their families.
- Facilitating the development of physical health, emotional well-being, supporting educational attainment, and preventing / reducing youth crime.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of young people in all contexts, with awareness of the risks that may be faced in respect of physical health and emotional well-being, educational attainment, sexual development, CSE, crime and gang activity, and personal finance.
- Engage and build respectful, honest, challenging and supportive relationships with young people including those who may previously have had little contact with services and may be hard to reach.
- To write and present reports on any issue within the remit of the post and to attend relevant meetings both within and external to the department where these concern the well-being of a young person.
- To work with individuals or groups as directed.
- To assess, monitor and report individual progress as appropriate, set targets and monitor and track progress against these targets
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Adults Mental Health Team Manager
Salary: £43.53 - 43.53 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Team Manager & Assistant Team Manager - Children Services
Salary: £39 - 44 per hour