SSRS Report Writer - Shropshire
|Job Title:||SSRS Report Writer - Shropshire|
|Salary:||£19.14 - 19.14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
SSRS Report Writer – Shropshire
Full-Time (37 hours)
Shropshire Council have a project underway migrating from their current Education Management System to a new supplier. Some modules are already implemented and others being developed.
There is an immediate need for a number of high priority reports required to be developed on the new system.
- Excellent SSRS Report writing skills.
- Strong Seqel server database knowledge.
- Oracle database knowledge desirable.
- SQL scripting skills.
- Good understanding of data quality.
- Ability to set up reporting services for users to access reports.
- Understanding and applying security relevant security roles to access to reports.
- Public Sector knowledge desirable.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to work to a project plan and provide timely updates.
- Able to understand requirements from existing reports rather than formal specification.
- Mentoring and training of internal team to take on future support and development of reports.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available