**Senior Practitioner LAC** Luton Council £40.70
|Job Title:||**Senior Practitioner LAC** Luton Council £40.70|
|Salary:||£40.70 - 40.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior LAC Social Worker for Luton Council.
Monday - Friday
Temp Contract (on going contract)
Pay rate - £40.70
Key skills and experience of Social Worker (LAC team)
- As a Looked after children's Social Worker, you will support children and their families to ensure that their needs are met in a safe and timely manner.
- You will be part of a highly-acclaimed supportive service that has a comprehensive programme to ensure new recruits have a thorough induction, receive ongoing support from managers and have the opportunity to progress in your career.
- You will have either Dip SW, CQSW or recognised equivalent professional qualification. Or registered by the health can care professional's council r a Practice Educator Award.
- A relevant degree in the related area.
- Enhanced DBS certificate which is satisfactory to Luton Borough Council will be a condition of your appointment.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available