Street Cleansing Operative
|Job Title:||Street Cleansing Operative|
|Salary:||£10.50 - 10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucie Hunt|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
North Yorkshire - Street Cleansing Operative Contract, Full Time (4 days work from home)
- Cleanse town centre areas and public land to the required specification and frequency.
- This includes the removal of litter, debris, glass, dog fouling, animal carcases, fly tipping,
- fly posting, graffiti, needles from streets, footpaths, green spaces and other sites by
- means of manual operation and mechanical equipment.
- Collect and dispose of a variety of waste types. This includes materials identified as
- special and hazardous waste which will be removed and disposed of in accordance with
- the appropriate legislation and guidance.
- Empty, cleanse, disinfect and wash litter and dog bins.
- Report daily work progress and any problems encountered to the Team Leader and/or
- the Street Cleansing Manager.
- Work under the supervision and direction of the Team Leader.
To find out more information please contact Lucie at Lucieh@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's