Street Lighting Electrician
|Job Title:||Street Lighting Electrician|
|Salary:||£14.50 - 16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Street Lighting Electrician . You will be working in Leicester for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £16ph
To install and maintain street lighting furniture and carry out various electrical tasks/checks in accordance with all health and safety objectives and responsibilities
- Install, repair, and maintain lighting columns, brackets, overhead cables, traffic signs, bollards, and festive decorations. To include (but not limited to):
- Diagnosing and repairing any electrical faults, rectifying defects, and reporting issues for further action.
- Inspecting electrical systems, equipment, and components and identifying, rectifying/reporting hazards.
- Changing lanterns, lamps, lamp holders, covers, electric cells, fuses, capacitors, switches etc.
- Installing and jointing of private underground network cable.
- Completing relevant test certificates/documentation.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's