Street Lighting Engineer
|Job Title:||Street Lighting Engineer|
|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Salary:||£19 - 21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Street Lighting Engineer. You will be working covering an area ranging broadly from Hammersmith
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £21ph
- To undertake duties relating to the planned and routine maintenance of street lighting, CMS system, EV Charging, illuminated and non-illuminated signs and road markings
- To assist in designing the street lighting, signage (illuminated & non-illuminated) road markings as and when required for capital projects.
- To manage and implement street lighting and signs work in accordance with the specifications and within the available resources.
- To manage both electrical and non-electrical routine, planned and safety street lighting, Smart street lighting CMS system, Electrical Charger points and signs work In support to the Senior Street Lighting Engineer/Manager.
- To manage or to assist with the management of the installation and maintenance of all road markings within the borough
- To be familiar street signs and road markings and to ensure they comply with the legal traffic orders
- To co-ordinate works by contractors and public utility companies in accordance with the Traffic Management Act, ensuring works are undertaken in default as necessary.
- To carry out systematic and ad hoc inspections, investigations and condition surveys using data capture equipment to record defects and other data.
- To attend, in a technical capacity, working parties and other meetings as may be required for the purpose of giving advice and information, on behalf of the Council, on matters relating to the work of the post holder
- To keep informed of technical developments affecting street lighting and ancillary works and road markings to ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating to the post
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available