|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£200 - 220 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician. You will be working in Reading. This is working for the council
37 hour week
Split shift 7am/7pm
Day rate - £220per day via umbrella
To carry out electrical works to houses, flats and maisonettes owned or managed by the Council
- Primarily to carry out repairs and rewiring, in a safe and effective manner using schedule of rates, and working to the Councils Pay and Productivity scheme.
- Carry out other major works and testing either on planned programmes or one off jobs or void properties using schedule of rates, and working to the Councils Pay and Productivity scheme.
- To assess the materials needed and either obtain from the main stores or obtain official orders for purchase direct from appropriate supplier, making sure that receipts, goods received notes and other paperwork is obtained and passed to your supervisor daily.
- Seek approval, prior to commencement of work, if the repairs needed exceed the work specified on the order.
- The majority of work will be undertaken in occupied property so, care must be exercised at all times to avoid damage to occupants’ property. All tenants and other customers to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times
- Site to be properly tidied up on completion of work or at end of shift with all waste materials removed from site and disposed of according to instructions
- City and Guilds 2360 Part 2 and 2382-10 (17 th Edition) or NVQ/SVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation Work, with demonstrable experience of a range of electrical skills including repairs and maintenance and complete rewiring.
- Availability for call out rota if required.
- Hold a full current driving licence.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Salary: £24 - 25 per hour
Salary: £20 - 22 per hour
Multi Trade Operative - Electrician
Salary: £20.18 - 20.18 per hour
Salary: £16 - 17 per hour