Supervising Social Worker
|Job Title:||Supervising Social Worker|
|Salary:||£28 - 32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker based in Islington. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £28 - £32ph
- To provide high quality supervision and support to an allocated number of foster carers in line with national regulations ,local guidance and best practice standards, individually, in families and in groups.
- To support the delivery of effective training and support programmes to support carers in their day to day task of looking after children who may have complex needs.
- To achieve evidenced based matching of children with inhouse foster carers, making suitable arrangements to enable successful placements, taking account of carer’s support needs
- To work with the network of professionals (team around the child) to assist in care planning for children in need of permanent placements or to support a return to birth family members where appropriate.
- To promote placement stability through effective partnership working and engagement with relevant support services and designated professionals.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children with relevance to family placements. To undertake regular child protection training at a level commensurate with the role
- To take a holisitic approach to the needs of children and young people at all times
- Work in partnership with other agencies to deliver effective services a part of a multi agency approach
- To contribute directly to the delivery of the ECM agenda both for individual children and young people and as part of an approach to delivering services
- To engage actively with North London Fostering Consortium to ensure that all children and carers have the best opportunities available.
- To promote attainment and achievement for all young people, working actively with foster carers to enable the best support for young peopl
- To promote healthy outcomes for all children, working with carers to enable the optimum health for each child
- To contribute to the effective management of foster care resources, ensuring placements are made efficiently to the benefit of children, young people and foster carers.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available