Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
|Job Title:||Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team|
|Location:||Southend on Sea|
|Salary:||£31,371 - 36,876 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team to work with one of our clients based in Southend. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Salary paying up to £36,876 per year
Southend Council are currently looking to appoint a Senior Social Worker to supervise all in house foster placements ensuring a high level of care is provided to the LAC.
You will ensure a high level of safeguarding is in place and support the foster carer/carers to develop their skills in all areas of fostering. You will ensure the placements meets all of Southend Council's fostering standards and that the Foster carer is working within the professional network to a high standard. You will also attend meetings in respect of your caseload and ensure that your cases are up to date on the LCS system and that all statutory visits are up to date in line with SBC policy. You will be part of a developing service that is seeking to improve the service offered to LAC and foster carers in order to be able to meet demand and deliver a high quality of care it is therefore expected that you would be motivated to achieve this desired outcome.
- Provide customised and focused Social Work support to foster carers and/or adopters to ensure they provide a safe and secure environment for children/young people placed
- Undertake appropriate Social Work assessments in line with the needs of the service users
- Adhere at all times to relevant Safeguarding procedures and immediately reporting child protection concerns internally in line with all policy and when appropriate to external bodies
- Maintain accurate case recording at all times
- Completion of Form F assessments
- Partake in the Duty System
- Attend relevant multi agency meetings such as LAC reviews
- Representing the organisation at internal and external meetings
- Producing qualitative reports to be shared with relevant external agencies (e.g. Court, Local Authority/Trust, regulatory bodies)
- Partake in participation and consultation events with carers, children & young people
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available