Supervising Social Worker - IFA
|Job Title:||Supervising Social Worker - IFA|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker - IFA to work with one of our clients based in Manchester. You will be working for the council. This role is remote working
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £30ph
- Carry out negotiations between the organisation and placing authorities with respect to the placement of children.
- Ensure that all agreements relating to the placement are completed and adhered to.
- Supervise the work of foster carers on behalf of the organisation and provide on-going support post placement.
- Ensure safeguarding of children and young people in placement and information related to same.
- Participate in the recruitment, assessment and training of foster carers.
- Undertake annual reviews of foster carers ensuring that all work meets identified timescales.
- Attend Fostering Panels to present Form Fs and annual reviews on behalf of the organisation.
- Work with other professionals and foster carers to promote the welfare and positive outcomes for children placed.
- Ensure that all work is recorded on the CHARMS database
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available