Supervising Social Workers
|Job Title:||Supervising Social Workers|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Supervising Social Workers to work with one of our clients based in Wirral. You will need to have experience working in a Children’s Fostering Team. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates - £28ph
- Supervising social worker based in various locations across Lancashire. The Role will involve supervising and supporting registered foster carers to meet fostering national minimum standards and regulations. This will include supporting children place with foster carers as per fostering regulations and care planning legislation.
- To manage an allocated workload of approved carers and carer assessments according to Directorate priorities. Re- assessing foster carers, including compiling complex assessment reports to present to the fostering panel. Preparing reports for foster carer reviews
- Supervising and supporting foster carers and their families.
- Ensuring high quality foster care is available that meets the specific needs of children looked after and that all the standards and regulations are met.
- Being involved in running support local groups.
- Workers may be required to engage in joint training initiatives and undertake work originating outside the area if this is necessary to ensure equitable distribution of work, and in the interests of efficient and effective service delivery
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Bank Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Ashford
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Ofsted Registered Manager - Hillingdon
Salary: £24.12 - 30.21 per hour
Children's Residential Support Worker - Horley, Surrey
Salary: £13.01 - 44.38 per hour
Female Night Residential Childcare Worker - Manchester
Salary: £10.00 - 11.45 per hour