Support and Rehousing Worker
|Job Title:||Support and Rehousing Worker|
|Salary:||£18.73 - 18.73 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Support and Rehousing Worker to work with one of our clients based in Enfield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying up to £18.73ph
You will work as part of a team supporting rough sleepers housed into emergency accommodation. You will play an important role in helping us to realise our ambitious plans to end rough sleeping in Enfield. You will link in our rough sleepers with the appropriate support services to address any support needs they may have and move them on into more suitable longer term accommodation with the appropriate support
- First contact support for new rough sleepers referred to the emergency accommodation and swift assessment of their support needs.
- Provide an immediate response to customer(s) in the event of a health or other emergency, taking prompt action.
- Work with customer(s), as directed, and on own initiative, providing support
- Carry out comprehensive assessments of need
- Work with customers and other agencies to put in place, and regularly review, personalised support plans to help rough sleepers meet their support needs, and find suitable longer term accommodation with appropriate support.
- Undertake regular health and welfare checks for rough sleepers housed into our emergency accommodation.
- Attend regular performance management meetings, staff meetings and any other meetings as directed by the Manager.
- Ensure safeguarding protocols are followed.
- Implement good practice in Health and Safety.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available