Support Officer - Housing - Tonbridge
|Job Title:||Support Officer - Housing - Tonbridge|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Support Officer - Housing – Tonbridge
Are you a passionate, dedicated Housing Support Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Officer to work n Tonbridge.
To provide an effective housing management and support service to customers in designated scheme(s), within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with agreed standards.
Pay Rates: £9.76 - £12.26 hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Support Officer : (Full Job Description Available)
- Provide a high quality support service for customers, assisting them to achieve their identified outcomes and goals. Coordinate the support services offered to individual clients by developing SMART support plans with them implementing, monitoring and reviewing documentation within agreed timescales.
- Ensure accurate record keeping using local case management systems. Signpost and support customers to access additional external support and resources including: primary healthcare, statutory services, criminal justice and legal services, DWP and job centres, health and well-being services, counselling and therapeutic programmes.
- Provide resettlement services and support for customers transitioning into new accommodation. Offer support, advice, advocacy and ‘signposting’ to customers living in the community (Outreach). Actively and regularly engage with local community meetings and initiatives such as One-Stop-Shops, Mental Health Action Groups, Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC), Homeless forums, statutory services and community participation initiatives
- Facilitate needs and risk assessments with and for customers; develop risk management plans, raise awareness of identified risk issues with local managers and promote customer safety.
- A recognise housing and / or social care qualification. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the social care sector and relevant legislation including housing/homelessness.
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Demonstrable experience of working in housing management and / or housing related support service.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £11.00 - 14.70 per hour
Income Officer - Social Housing
Salary: £14 - 18 per hour
Housing Services Officer - Bolton
Salary: £16.90 - 16.90 per hour
Move on Support Officer
Salary: £16.00 - 18.50 per hour
Tenancy Sustainment Support Worker
Salary: £13 - 17 per hour