Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
|Job Title:||Support Officer - Tower Hamlets|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Support Officer – Tower Hamlets (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide word processing and administrative support for housing management administration tasks across the two NHD teams and administrative support for voids management tasks, including diary management, typing reports and taking notes of meetings.
- To ensure a comprehensive range of administrative duties including tracking diary appointments, word processing, arranging photocopying and distribution and note taking.
- To maintain a range of administrative processes including effective filing, data input, recording, monitoring and co-ordination of data, scanning documentation and ensuring that administrative procedures are up to date, efficient, organised and user friendly.
- To provide administrative support to the team, carrying out a range of tasks including service meetings, note taking, arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms, undertake all types of record keeping, archiving, scanning of documents, office coverage and answer telephones.
- To adhere to appropriate financial regulations and standing orders, raising requisition, monitor receipt of items and services and raise payment vouchers in respect of invoices, liaising with appropriate central purchasing suppliers and originating officer.
- To identify and collaborate with colleagues regarding solutions to issues on practice and service improvement, and identify potential risks and recommend improvements to senior management.
- Excellent attention to detail – ensuring accuracy and standards met every time. Documents/updates produced can be published internally and/or externally, often used to increase productive time of senior managers and board members.
- To assist with the collection of regular information on set targets and key performance indicators updating of procedure notes, guidance and manuals.
- To carry out front facing customer duties, including responding to enquiries; telephoning and providing information and progress reports to residents; researching investigating and producing high quality draft responses for correspondence, producing and issuing individual correspondence in a strictly confidential and professional manner.
- To contribute to the implementation and monitoring of service improvement initiatives.
- To distribute incoming correspondence, in accordance with procedures.
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance and updating of procedure notes, guides and manuals, arranging photocopying and distribution as required.
- Prepare agendas, attend daytime and evening meetings, record and distribute minutes/decision sheets and assist in providing administrative resources to facilitate the work of the Head of Neighbourhoods as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour
KIRKLEES - BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
Salary: £10 per hour
Business Support Officer - Sutton
Salary: £13 per hour
Fleet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £17 per hour
START Business Support Officer - Sutton
Salary: £13 per hour