Support Officer - Vulnerable Refugee families - East Kent
|Job Title:||Support Officer - Vulnerable Refugee families - East Kent|
|Salary:||£9.76 - 12.29 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Support Officer - Vulnerable Refugee families – East Kent
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Support Officers to work across the Housing Services in and around the Kent area.
Pay Rates: £9.76 - £12.29 Per Hour
What the roles of a Support Officer Involves: Full JD Available
You’ll be providing intensive support to nominated vulnerable Syrian Refugee families. You’ll also provide a programme of support and meet all key tasks as set out by Kent County Council.
Your main priority will be ensuring all pre-arrival preparation is completed as set out within your key tasks. You’ll be travelling to the airport with a translator to collect families as pre-arranged. Ensuring families settle into their new home and completing the necessary paperwork including tenancy agreements.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Co-ordinate and maintain the package of support, and work towards achieving all key tasks
• To work closely with other agencies to ensure residents are able to access a full range of services and support
• To deliver an effective and efficient housing management service to tenants
• Maintain administration systems and databases, processes and accurate records and contribute to monthly performance reports
• Work as part of a team to assist in maintaining a healthy and safe environment for the families
Due to the nature of the role, you’ll have a patient, caring and sensitive approach when dealing with the families. Floating Support experience essential
- Must have previous experience working as a support officer or similar
- Must be a car driver
- Must be empathetic
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Must be computer literate
- Must have clear written & spoken English
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available