|Job Title:||Support Worker|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 15.23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Support Worker - Chesterfield
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Support Worker for Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities to work in a nursing home based in Chestfield.
Pay Rates: £10.00 - £15.23
What the roles of a Support Worker: Full JD Available
- Promote individual rights and personal dignity for service users and provide them with every opportunity for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual development.
- Develop service user’s contacts with the local community enabling them to integrate and access local facilities of their choice.
- Encouraging them to do as much as possible for themselves in order to develop and maintain their independence.
- Support service users to maintain good personal hygiene, this may include personal care.
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable Adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available